1. Armenians in China
Armenians have held historical presence in China for many centuries.
More recently the Armenian settlement of Harbin is also witness to Armenian presence in China from late19th century until the Chinese Cultural Revolution.
2. China and the Chinese according to 5-13th Century Classical Armenian Sources
References to China and to the Chinese are found scattered throughout Armenian historical sources of the 5-13th centuries. The references,which are not numerous, are of two main types: those which provide geographical information about China, and those which mention China in connection with one of Armenia’s most famous lordly families, the Mamikonian house.
3. Pictorial History of the Armenians in China, 1919-1945
Virginia Meltickian of Fresno, California, has donated an archive of photos and articles about the Armenian community in CHina. Her "Memory" Album encompasses the time period from the beginning of the century to the 1950s, when the Armenians had to leave China due to the change in political situation of the country.
4. Sir Paul Catchik Chater 1846-1926
Sir Paul Catchik Chater was a prominent British businessman of Armenian descent in colonial Hong Kong.
The Armenian Church in Kolkata organized a pilgrimage to Hong Kong in May 2005during which time various events took place to honor the memory of the Church’s benefactor, Sir Catchick Paul Chater. This is the documentary film that was made by the Armenian detailing Sir Paul Chater’s life from cradle to grave.
5. ARMENIANS:Journey to China. Documentary TV Series by Ruben Gini. Film Trailer
6. “The Gathering Place” A book by Edward Sargoyan. Stories from the Armenian Social Club in Shanghai.
Sergoyan’s book tell stories about the Armenian community in China and more specifically about the Armenian Social Club in Shanghai. The book can be ordered from Amazon.
7. Մհեր Սահակյան, ՉԻՆԱՍՏԱՆԻ ՀԱՅԿԱԿԱՆ ՀԱՄԱՅՆՔԸ ՄԵՐ ՕՐԵՐՈՒՄ
8. Ирина Минасян, КИТАЙСКО-АРМЯНСКИЕ КОНТАКТЫ
9. РУБЕН ГИНИ, Путешествие в Китай Бенто де Гоиша и Исаака Армянина
10. Հայ չինական կապերի տարեգրությունը